Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Short Sale Listing Agents-Munson | Montejano Realty-Help another client avoid foreclosure!


guy with thumbs upShort Sale Listing Agents-Munson | Montejano Realty-Help another client avoid foreclosure! In the game of Short Sales, this is what it is all about, helping distressed sellers avoid foreclosure.

Keeping their home should always be the sellers first goal. But when that just doesn't make sense, avoiding foreclosure is the next best option for both the bank and the distressed seller.

We are grateful that Victoria has take the time to say a few good words aboutMunson|Montejano Realty.Munson|Montejano Realty.

Here's what she had to say...

Munson Montejano saved me from foreclosure. They went the extra mile with me and I felt like they always had my best interest at heart. Luis was a real professional when it came to negotiating with the banks and I really believe it was his persistence tempered with diplomacy that pulled us through the day. I don't know what I would have done without him. I highly recommend Luis Montejano of Munson Montejano Realty for sellers who want to avoid foreclosure and do a short sale on their home.

Victoria, Los Angeles

Finding a Short Sale Listing Agent that has a valuable perspective on the market and training in short sales that offer realhome foreclosure alternatives, is absolutely essential.

Munson|Montejano Realty has helped countless distressed sellers through the complications of avoiding foreclosure.

California Short Sale Listing Agents, Munson|Montejano, have earned the prestigious ® (CDPE) designation, having completed extensive training in foreclosure avoidance, with a particular emphasis on short sales.



CDPE Logo

Copyright © 2011 By Stephen Munson& Luis Montejano-Munson|Montejano Realty S*Another Foreclosure Avoided- Short SaleTestimonial*Short Sale Listing Agents-Munson|Montejano Realty-Help another client avoid foreclosure!foreclosure avoidance,short sale,avoid foreclosure,avoiding foreclosure,Short Sale Listing Agents*

About us

Sellers

Search TheMLS

Stop Foreclosure

Contact Us

Follow MunsonMontejano on Twitter Munson Montejano Twitter link face book logo

Copyright © 2011 By Stephen Munson & Luis Montejano-Munson|Montejano-Southern California Real Estate**

No comments:

Post a Comment